Overview of the Global Certification Scheme
Having your knowledge, skills and experience in asset management recognised against a global standard offers numerous and extensive benefits along your professional asset management journey.
Three Designation Levels
In keeping with its vision of “Globally recognized Asset Management credentials” the World Partners in Asset Management (WPiAM) has developed a framework for alignment of professional credentials in Asset Management to which professional bodies, post-secondary and training institutions around the world can align over time.
The scheme will provide a laddered career path in asset management for individuals who are looking to advance their skills and improve their ability to contribute to the success of the organizations they serve. This competency-based scheme will allow organizations to ensure that the individuals they hire anywhere in the world have the knowledge, skills and experience to apply asset management principles in various contexts.
With the introduction of this framework, the members of the WPiAM are seeking to align worldwide efforts to develop, assess and recognize competence in Asset Management and to establish a system of assurance of quality while respecting the needs for variation of application according to the history and culture of each region in the development of this evolving professional field.
The process for recognizing the equivalence of specific credentials will be administered by the WPiAM. The process to recognize individuals’ accreditation to any of the WPiAM’s framework credentials will be administered by the organisation that owns the certification scheme that has been approved. Each credential will require demonstration of education as well as evidence of competence in practical application. Further details will be announced as they evolve.
Any questions on how you or your organisation can get involved, please contact our Association Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all documents relating to the Global Certification Scheme
To view or download any further information about the Global Certification Scheme, click on the relevant documents below.
- Política de conflito de interesses
- Política de Reclamações WPiAM
- Código de Ética
- Especialista Técnico Certificado em Gestão de Ativos (CTAM)
- Diretor Sénior Certificado em Gestão de Ativos (CSAM)
- Praticante certificado em gestão de ativos (CPAM)
- Especificação do avaliador GCS
- Apresentação do Esquema de Certificação global
- Politique de plaintes WPiAM
- Code éthique
- Spécialiste technique certifié en gestion d’actifs (CTAM)
- Directeur principal certifié en gestion d’actifs (CSAM)
- Praticien agréé en gestion d’actifs (CPAM)
- Spécifications de l’évaluateur GCS
- Politique sur les conflits d’intérêts
- Système mondial de certification (GCS)
RECURSOS EN ESPAÑOL
- Política de quejas de WPiAM
- Código ético
- Nivel de certificación Especialista Técnico Certificado en Gestión de Activos (CTAM)
- Director senior certificado en gestión de activos (CSAM)
- Practicante Certificado en Gestión de Activos (CPAM)
- Especificación del evaluador de aplicaciones de GCS
- Política de conflicto de intereses
- Presentación del esquema de certificación global